Friday, September 26, 2008

I choose to be in the flow of grace

The flow of grace - this is the best wording I can find for that feeling, when I know that the Universe and I both want good things for me, and all I need to do is state what I want, and allow it to come.

For months I have worked very hard, and been out of that state of grace. I think that losing my son made me doubt my own ability as a creator, or maybe, made me doubt that God, Universe, Spirit, whatever actually wanted anything good for me. Maybe it is one and the same thing. The result was hard times.

I am coming out of that now, and goodness is flowing my way.

I can feel the difference in my body when I am in the flow of grace. I am relaxed, and though I may be working, I'm not working hard, not stressing, not trying hard to make things happen. I just know what I want, and it comes.

When I get out of the flow, I begin to wrestle with things, trying to make them work. The results drop off... the difference is subtle, but the outcome is very different.

I want to stay in this state of grace forever.

No comments: