Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Money and the Law of Attraction

So, if I'm a creator, where's my stuff? That's what this newest Abraham-Hicks video is all about.

I've been working on another blog called "You have the power", which is about financial self-empowerment. In my blog I get people to start making money in a very simple and reliable way, with the intention of increasing their confidence in their ability to create abundance. I know it worked for me, but watching this video made me realize why it worked! Of course - doing this takes the focus from "not making money" to "making money".

So, enjoy the video, it's great!



As usual, Abraham and Esther are spot on! I'm reading the book now, and all I can say is, "Get it!", because it will change everything for you. You can get it at Amazon or at their site, www.abraham-hicks.com.

No comments: